Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!!....

Is it Fall yet??!

Actually.....I think we have a few more days to go, but I thought I better get busy on my Fall decorating since I'm already seeing Christmas stuff in the stores for goodness sake!!! I thought I would share the wreath I made yesterday for my front door!

I love Fall! It's my absolute favorite season!!

The wreath was sitting in my Family Room when I took this picture, but tomorrow I'll take some pictures of it in action!! 

My son was asking to do some chores today so he could earn money for a new Transformer, 'cuz, you know,  40 or 50 Transformers is not enough (Oh poor kid, he doesn't stand a chance........I keep telling him, we are not hoarders, we are collectors!!)

 Anyway.... I drug him outside to help me hose down the porch to get ready for the Fall Decor!! It's dark out there now, so I'll get some pics together tomorrow.......Night Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, and especially for taking the time to comment! I can't tell you how much your comments brighten my day!
Hugs~ Deanna